*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, September 14, 2007

Ever woke up crying when you were actaully crying in your dream?

I dreamt of him last night, dreamt that we were going for foot reflex, but it was not Peace Centre. He suggested another place that resemble Vietnam, saying he doesn't want to be with me anymore so we can't go to Peace centre. It was all weird...but I could see him enjoying his favourite foot reflex....

The other night, I had another dream, of us going to a relationship reconciliation class held at someone's house. Expensive class but the house did not have air conditioning, but was filled with attendees...Highly recommended class..................

What's all these dream about....

Requested to write something for my Vietnam trip for Clearwater Chronicles....
Just want to make me cry more.....

Can you hear me? @ | Friday, September 14, 2007