*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Suprised to receive a message from MD to ask me how's things with my bf. Most of the guys have stayed away from me once knowing that I'm attached. So out of the blue...he asked me out for lunch at Indochine tomorrow, asking me to dress up for lunch..ok I shall...to celebrate a new begining for me and the begining of a new job for him hahaha...hmmmm..It's nice to know that he's inviting me over to taste his cookin, asking me to go serangoon garden..to see that little puppy...Oh well.some guys are just meant to be kept as friends, you've put them on the friends ladder right from the begining. If things were to happen, it would have happened in aus years back....

Teach me how to look at the Singapore river the same way as before.....I'll never forget that afternoon spent looking at the river, that evening at the river, that night triming his brow at the river...those times he waited for me by the river....the curry puffs and soy milk...how I waited at the river, trying to get a feel how he felt while waiting for me...

We were young and innocent, believed in the power of love. The overwhelming feelig to be able to find someone so ideal.

Looking at the pink diary...tears just welled up in my eyes again...

"Why I love you?
To hold my hands in suffering or in joy,been told to love you, and so I should.
But when you yourself need taking care of, remember to turn to me!
Your sorrow and your joy, Know that I'll always be there for you..
To pick you up when you fall...And to carry you over puddles of water..
The advanced birthday greeting..
No matter what happens, I'll love you..
And that will never change!
I know that we'll make it to the day
As long as you hold my hand and walk with me together...
True love means as long as I'm there for you, you'll never need anything!"

Call me naive, call me a fool, I believed every single word for what's call trust and love. You trust that no matter what, this person will not hurt you. His claims of never saying things he cant fufil.......Yes yes...we both know, it's just a false claim. Promises change with time and environment.

It's all but a pack of lies...empty promises engraved in black and white....Will always be a constant reminder not to use my heart agin.

Once bitten, Twice shy....nothing but a fool when it's thrice...

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, September 13, 2007