*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, September 14, 2007

*.* Why....God will make a way *.*

Sometimes don't you have so many "Why" yet you can't have the answer now....A told me Pastor Jim stepped down from the Youth Ministry...Why...He's the coolest Pastor! He's done so much to bring the Youth Ministry to the next level...God has other plans for him..

A started telling me how he thought has has put his past behind him yet he hasn't all this while...the past still haunt him..I look at myself, I'm such a weakling,what is my past compared to others, a molehill to a mountain....What kind of storm have I experienced and what others have experienced....

I miss our conversations, we've got so caught up with our life but you've never forgotten each other, today's he asked me to chat abit longer haha that's rare he pointed out my bad habit,kekeke,I interupted before he finished his sentence...yet we both laughed at how it's me...Angie Wangie..

Been so long since we update each others life, openness, where you can pour out your sorrow yet he will not judge you, say what you want, will not probe further if you dont want to, disappoinment you brought to each other..I'll never forget that look when his past was haunting him again.Disappointed why he tried so hard yet only to turn back, like how I did the same.End of the day, you just sit back and laught.How many times he's annoyed each other but each time hahaah we just forget awhile later.It's just him.Don't you just cherish friends like that...Friendships which can sustain the test of time....He, a kid who refuses to face reality, trying to remain a student for as long as he can, how work does make a person change his/her perspective...I want my Naruto DVDs back!

What is past when there's no future, past are tools that hold people together for the future...




God will make a way

Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

Can you hear me? @ | Friday, September 14, 2007