*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Why do I still tear, how many times have I told myself, I won't tear but each time I failed....Why.......I'm tearing at how there was not a single Happy Birthday greeting from him....
He knows how much birthday means to me, it's not that he's forgotten, he chose not to remember, to convince me to give up, give up all hope that it's over. He doesn't even want to be friends.....The 2007 pink diary....8th Sep 2007....


"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love."

Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, September 09, 2007