*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, September 06, 2007

There’s only this much that man can do the possible and the impossible lies in the hands of God.
He let it start, let it end, with reasons that I can’t comprehend, but I shall stop questioning and leave it all in His hands. Yes Lord, it hurts badly, can You see? No matter how much I cry, it will not change that wall which was once a door into a door….I’ve accepted, it’s a wall, and banging against just inflict more pain…….

What is Your purpose for the trials and delays in my life? Why did You make me grief? Perhaps in future, I can be a person that another can turn to in times of grieve? What are You teaching me through this hard time, what valuable truth or skills do You want to equip me with? Are You using the difficult time in life to awaken me to my need for Your grace?

Looking back at all the trials in my life, times I thought I’ll never to pick myself up again, has he not carried me each time I fall? You name it, He did it! He’s always send little angels to surround you.
Always remember He will not put me through suffering which I cannot bear. Yes yes it’s true….it’s true…

Rejoice in what you’ve once gained and not the loss, Rejoice that He’s given you an opportunity to learn what Love is. Learn from mistakes and not do the same again. Be thankful and not ask for more.

Thank God for this wonderful year of 23 that you’ve given me, a memorable year in life, for all prayers answered. As I enter into a new year of 24, teach me to be gracious, teach me to be patient, teach me to be sensitive to others, that I’ll stand firm and not be suck up into this corporate jungle, racing with all the other rats.

Lord, I ask o You to drain all tears in me that I’ll tear no more..........why do I have ever flowing tears.....drain all....every single drop.....

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, September 06, 2007