*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, September 10, 2007

*.* Age..... *.*

What does it mean to be 21, 24, 30, and 60? What does your age symbolize? The level of maturity? Guess there’ll never be an answer…

Have you ever seen your own behavior being reflected through someone else?
Words that you’ve said yet you never know how it feels like to be in the other party’s shoes? Actions that you do without a second thought which you deemed right yet hurt the party.

Let’s call her Amaza, a legal executive who joined my firm couple of months ago. Her actions are reminding me how naïve I’ve been, how it feels to be in the other party shoes. Words said like “I don’t want to talk to you”, “Of coz you don’t remember what you said because your words were so nasty”, unlimited amount of tears…She declined my meeting request with no reason, just because she thinks our Finance team has done her wrong.

All her actions just reminded me of how I’ll ignore people just because I don’t feel like it, my emotions, and how others have to ensure. At 24, it’s something that I’ve done that I’m not proud of. I so much feel like giving her a slap, Hey, please wake up, life is not a bed of roses, you can be the princess at home but at work, everyone’s just a rat, all caught up in this mad race, be it victory or not, you’ll only remain a rat…..No pain no Gain, I finally understood what all this quotes and cliché means. I was like her before, sobbing and sobbing over work, how unbearable it was, injustice, what can I do, cry the whole office down, environment doesn’t change for you, you change for the environment.

¼ of me does sympathize with her, I understand how hard it is to control emotions, but you have to try, no matter how unbearable it is, as long as you try to control a little each time, it accumulates, you’ll have the ‘power’ to hold your emotions better. ¾ of me feels that she’s such a brat, it’s definitely not the behavior that I’ll expect from someone much older than me, tears, does she think that tears can create miracle? But then, am I not pointing to myself? Hahah….Now I understand how it feels to be seeing myself from the 2nd and 3rd party point of view.....Looking at myself with disgust....How could I?

Seeing is believing,what to do next?

Can you hear me? @ | Monday, September 10, 2007