*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, September 09, 2007

*.* My 24th.....Goodbye 23 *.*

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL for Birthday wishes and presents!!!!!! Love you lots. Thank you for making 8th September a special day for me.

Greetings from Mark at 1am but to the wrong phone number, hehehe, someone who shares the same birthday as me, so whenever it's my birthday, it just reminded me of his birthday as well, we'll born like 10++ mins apart.

Thank you S & H for the dinner, and presents! Huggies! It's been 11 years...Toast to our friendship tonight!!



Thank you to my boss and colleagues who surprised me yesterday. Tears rolled down my eyes when I received the bouquet of flowers. Lovely lunch at Coffee Club and Dinner at TCC.


Thank you Miranda, sending me flowers all the way from Beijing!...*touched touched*
A dozen of pink roses, yes pink...sob sob sob.... I can never look at pink roses the same way as before....


Thank you Jeslyn for the birthday cake though it's sponsored by Mummy, hahaha, the effort of hiding the cake for me is appreciated.


I wore those rose quartz earrings tonight, pretty aren't they.Sometimes it's not that you don't appreciate but certain things are kept for special occassion only.

My heart still aches at how easily I can be forgotten...........................Somehow I dislike my birthday, too much sad memories reminded......He showed me what is hope and light at my 23, and what is disappointment and darkness at 24........





Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, September 09, 2007