*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, September 03, 2007

Ever have times where you feel like everything went wrong, you’ve lost everything, looking into the mirror not being able to recognize yourself, feeling like a walking zombie, a dead living in a human body…yet I have to put up a false front as if I’m fine.

One year has passed, at 23. thinking that you’ve moved on, only to realize at 24, you’ve merely climbed out from one well to another, one much deeper than before. You asked yourself why….

If this is the cost of having once owned everything, I rather be poor and not have anything.

I’m so tired, where is my day and night....I want to fall into deep deep sleep and never wake up again..runaway from reality, the cruelty of facts and truth......which you can never change....

Can you hear me? @ | Monday, September 03, 2007