dammm it..I HATE GUYS WHO TRY TO HOLD MY HANDS WHEN WE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN FRIENDS...fuck mann...dammm it.....Yes. Lunch was a good catch up. But it doesnt mean anything......dammm it...washed my hands clean....with lotsa soap, dettol...I hate it!
Having broken up with my bf doesnt mean that when you lend me a listening ear, I'll fall for you.....doesnt mean you can attempt to hold my hand........damm it I feel violated........darnnnnn. it's grosss when your hand is touched by someone you have no interest for........attacking me when I'm most vulnerable.........................
Call me conservative.it's only hand touch...but to me...hugs are reserved for special friends and loved ones...hands are meant to be held by my mum, my sister, special friends and him.....
I was looking at the Vietnamese menu....with tears in my eyes...
Ate Vietnamese springrolls...eeekk...nothing can beat Nyong anymore....All the food served reminded me nothing but Vietnam, it was only 2 mths ago and how things have changed.....
back from lunch, he's still messaging....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
give me more soap