*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, September 22, 2007

*.* Sick again.... *.*

I’m sick again, flu, coughing my lungs out again. This time round I’ve even lost my voice. Can’t even remember when was the last time I’ve lost my voice for those 4 days. Inability to speak is killing me. I just want to recover soon….I’m already depressed enough, why let me fall sick at this time…It was only 2 months ago that my body gave way, he took care of me. I'm sick again, but this time he’s not there anymore…..there seems to be no cure for heartache……it just ache and ache

It’s been a long and tiring week for me, broke down crying when I got home last night. The walk at Takashimaya and Wisma reminded me of him, the Christmas shopping, he said he’ll shop with me this year, his brows accidentally shaven, G200, the photo at Wisma, that night when he walked me home from train station…I can’t help being reminded of him…

My colleague pulled me to a side and asked what happened to me. It’s been only awhile since she last met me at the offsite at Phuket 4 months ago, why am I so different, all quiet now, I still look so happy and chatty a few months ago. The offsite which contributed to killing my love, don’t remind me anymore. My boss was there, she heard it, she saw my face changed, she knew the reason for the change in me, helped to brush the question with a reply. “We’ve been stress in Spore office”…..

Supposed to have 2 days of Geneva training at Fullerton and I was asked to sit in for another 2 days to assist others, 4 days in all. I’m exhausted. Why me again and again, can’t they appoint other people…? Sometimes I really wonder if these are opportunities for me to grow in the firm. Why always Singapore office?

The opportunity came when I could finally convey messages across to that partner, for the mistakes that our finance team did almost a year ago. Being distant away, we were blamed by others, being made scapegoat, no chance for us to speak up. Finally, I was able to speak up for my team. He asked me about my opinions on certain issues, and I gave him my honest comments from my perspective. Phew! It felt good. Later in the day, my Asia CFO told me about the feedbacks on me that he provided. Hmm “Really? This morning he was still asking who I am when I stepped into the room?”……..

I was there when my FCs and CFO were asked to justify the additional headcount, totally embarrassed each time I heard my name. “To help Angeline with ……..so that Angeline can ………Angeline has been doing……….to alleviate Angeline…”
Well, I’m just a tool for them to get a bigger portion of the cake…..

Was supposed to be Brissy today, I've cancelled the ticket..cancelled all the plans I had..he'll be happier with this decision.....

I just want to recover from all the sickness....

Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, September 22, 2007