A daily outburst of emotions and tears, it has become part of my daily routine. Amazed at the volume of tears in me, how easily it rolled each time I think of him……Everything and everyday.
Stepped into World of Sports, only to see his favourite Addidas shoes, does he still wear the pair I bought? Bangawan Solo’s Fouram cookies which he bought for me, the mint green box which I still used, talking piggies from Guardian Pharmacy, John Little and the grey pullover, the hush puppies socks, his favourite 5 series moving ahead of me, Durian---his dislike….Tim sum, sat at the table we’ve sat before, I can still see him walking with plate of fried yam cake……the list just go on and on
Bought an empire cut dress today, perfect with the red stilettos, why do I still wish that he can see me in this dress....perhaps I know it's something that he once like to see me in......
I don’t know why but he just gives me the feeling he hates me now, everything I do and say will only increase his hatred for me…
Weeping, grieving, mourning….will continue, for how long I don’t know, but I’m definite it's gonna be long….I’ll never be the same as before….