*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Further updates on job application
Morgan Stanley: Attended 2 second rounds of interview, one for role of product control and the other for mgmt reporting. Positive feedback for the mgmt reporting role...Waiting
Dresdner Kleinworth: A german bank which I've never heard of. Great, I'm the first person they interviewed
DBS: Went DBS yesterday,response was quick, when I got back to office from DBS building, arrangement of second interview next Tuesday. I learnt something from this interview, valuation of OTC product.
I've done my part, did my best, generally all the interviews went pretty well. The keyword now is patience, seriously it hasnt been long since I attended these interviews. Patience. Pray for the best, if it's God's will, things will definitely fall into place without me worrying.

Wanted to buy Mario a wallet for his 20th birthday tomorrow, while I was at Robinson, rang him to asked what he want but later to receive a call from his friend informing me not to buy wallet for him as they've bought him an Ashworth wallet. Ok, I've sponsor $80 for his fishing competition tomorrow.

While at Robinson, I found this dress, like the prints very much and it fits very well.
How to describe, looks very 'Danish/Yun Nan'




Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, March 20, 2008