Time flies, 1st quarter of a year is coming to an end. Been a rather hectic week, can't believe I've attended 3 interviews in a row. Patience...Good things come to those who wait.
As I look back, I'm amazed how my level of tolerance has increased over time and I know this is God's work on me....Certainly have to admit that this relationship has trained my tolerance. I'm one of the pettiest woman on earth, expecting the boy to give in to me in all ways..yet I'm blessed with this boy who wants me to learn to give instead of receiving, taught me to reflect on bad behaviour, taught me that tearing will not solve problems, showed me how imperfect I am yet I just love him....why...is this the power of love? Sometimes he feels like a big brother to me, yet at time, he's like my friend...he's my partner, my other half....a gift from God to me...and I've been reminded constantly, God can give you the best yet He can also take it away from you.....










