*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've decided to take the first move and start job hunting again. Was it out of fit of anger that I sent out my resume last night? God, if it's your will that I shouldn't stay, let me fail all the interviews and get no response.

Early morning, received 2 calls from headhunters and 2 emails on request for job specification.
Meeting one headhunter for coffee tomorrow and one asked me to consider a job at one of the local bank. Fast huh? Maybe that's all I will receive. After all the chatting, only to be surprised that I'm only 25 after asking my compensation.

I tried to imagine, the day I've to leave the firm, there's this sense of belonging that I'm gonna miss. I miss familiarity yet I do get bored by the familiar environment, perhaps this first step might let me realise I'm still not ready for the real world. I have no idea what the market rate for somone like me, will I still get 5 months bonus, will I still get significant increment?

I'm bored at work, sick of staring at the screen, I need more interaction with people else I'll end up like a dummy block soon.

Hopefully there're be office renovation soon, I need the little events at work to perk me up~~~~!

On second thought, will I be able to find a job that's flexible like my current job? I could see Mr Yeo off at the airport on Thursday, getting into office an hour plus late, not having to justify myself, willl I get to leave work early so that I can catch a plane? You never know if you never try.

It was a nice gesture for the auditors to give me a $15 billy bomers dinin voucher at the end of audit today. Yes, it's end of their fieldworl. WhhhHooo...Next set of financials to draft aarrghhHHH :< sigh why don't I get to draft the easiest...Squeeze me dry, the company only know hot o squeeze me dry...I too want an easy job...

Ambition: To be a full time housewife and part time receptionist.

Yes, that's my ambition at 30, not to become some controller but a housewife, taking care of children and work part time as a receptionist. Mr Yeo, if you are reading this, make sure you work hard, remember I cant suffer for nuts :P , make sure you make it big big then I can have many 'carrots'.

ok, I should head to bed soon, don't want to end up looking like a panda....another boring day at work.....sigh.......

Can you hear me? @ | Tuesday, February 26, 2008