*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, March 08, 2008

It's such a lazy Saturday afternoon, staring at the pile of readings, been on sick leave on Thur and Fri, whoohooo it's a long long weekend for me. Been having this nasty flu cough which doesn't seem to be going away at all.....

Over the last 2 days, I've attended 2 interviews, one with the position of Fund accountant with this global hedge fund accounting service provider and another with RBS as an associate, doing monthly reporting to Bank of England. Keeping my finger cross that I'll get the fund accountant position, I'm extremely keen on that. Sometimes the more I want something, the more I won't get it, God wants to train my patience and in return give me something even better.

Plans to get this new position, tendered, take a break and study for CPA exams, fly to Aus for 3 weeks break. I need a break, if I'm going again, this shall be my second last trip to Aus for the time being. Once I start my new job, I won't be able to fly over and stay for long especially for his graduation.

I so want to get out of my current firm now, I'm willng to forgo the bonus, yes the rather fat bonus (taking last yr's amount for a gauge), at the end of the day, money is not everything, did buying a LV bag makes me happy, no, it's was all temporal happiness. I look at the burberry and LV bag laying there, the Marc Jacobs hidden behind my bed shelf,they are only things, I'm thankful that I bought an air ticket instead of a LV bag. Seriously, these bags are dead darn, cost me 2.5 air tickets to Aus, what's alive is the memories in my head. The cooling breeze at redcliff, fish and chips, the sea gulls and hibiscus, all these are priceless memories, that nobody can ever take it away from me.

It's been 2 weeks since he's left yet it feels like 2 months have passed. Of coz it's hard, but at least I'm taking the whole thing better than before. Guess we've both gotten use to it, looking forward to the nex time we see each other again.

I've a wish, I want to drive on Pacific Highway from Brissy to Gold Coast,....hmmm having the idea of renting an auto car and do a drive to Gold coast, yes, I've always been snoring and enjoying the sceneries, it's time he gets the chance to sit in and enjoy. Just do it!

Random pictures..


'Sam's precious Luki, looking like a soft toy'


'Xpress Music phone, V day pressie'


'Love is in the air, what can be more appropriate than this as


a V day pressie'

'A tin of butter cookies at the end of a hard day work, got me smiling from ear to ear'


Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, March 08, 2008