*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, March 16, 2008

*.* Lost and Found *.*

I found the Mikimoto pearl bracelet...yeah! went missing for more than a 1.5 yrs. My mummy assumed it's with me and I thought I misplaced it. At the end of the day, it was kept in the safe with mummy..blur blur. Significance behind this bracelet Daddy bought it for her more than 25 yrs ago from Tokyo..25 yrs...and she's passed it on to me...hahah my dowry... the box has long gone yellowish...but look at the conditions of the pearls...25 yrs old pearls...guess this photo doesn't do justice to the bracelet..compared to fresh water pearls, it stands out, it's got this tinge of pink in it that fresh water pearls doesnt have...



Bought a pair of Marie Clarie pumps today..I love the shade...Oyster pink....



Labels: , ,


Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, March 16, 2008