*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dont ever go to DFS if you are intending to buy handbags or a luxury itemt to pamper yourself. I ended up with a bigger damage than expected.....I finally bought the LV speedy 30" bag~ Hooray....In addition, I spotted Marc by Marc Jacobs, I couldn't resist the full leather handbag...and I guess it makes no harm to get a wallet to match the bag....sob sob...total damage was about 2k. Darn LV, cost more than the Marc Jacobs handbag and wallet...despite the heartache, it feels great, it's like a childhood dream realised feeling...I've finally got my first LV handbag at the age of 25 and I believe there's more to be purchased....Decided to reward myself each year with one luxury item. Work hard and one day I'll definitely get that pair of Rolex with the Mother of Pearl watch face...Yes I fell in love with that watch too.......

Want list: Tiffany's charm bracelet.., Christian Dior red wallet, Ferragamo Shoes, LV Cruise collection handbag, Chanel glasses.......

Women women.......aaahhhh.....




Can you hear me? @ | Wednesday, February 20, 2008