*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, March 16, 2008

*.* Status of Job hunt *.*

At the moment, there's still no offer, still awaiting for results. Been 3 weeks and the progress's as below:

1. UOB--Attended interview, not shortlisted

2. Citco Fund services---attended first interview the week before and second interview on Friday, waiting for results. All went well. ..Quite confident for this position. Confidence level 80%

3. RBS--Attended interview..went quite wrong as I wasn't sure how to answer some questions especially when I've no knowledge of banking operations. not shortlisted

3. Credit Suisse--Attended an interview with the CFO on Thursday, no further interviews required, just awaiting for him to interview more candidates and awaiting for results..Confidence level...60%

4. Morgan Stanley---passed interview with HR Finance, asked to attend second interview with the VP on Tuesday, interesting, with a lady call Tracy Cameron. Yes both the CFOs of my current company co are named Tracy and Cameron respectively..haha..if successful, one more video conferencing with the team in HK. Too early...will update on Tuesday again...

Sometimes you just know it if you make it or break it for an interview..so far I've been right about it...Dont want to think of the outcome, just concentrate on doing my best at the interviews and awaiting for the balls to be in my court....

Have to admit, out of the 3 available options, I want the MS job most..and these 3 interviews were arranged by KS Consulting.

If you are looking for positions in the Banking and Finance industry, please drop them your resume, they are so far the BEST BEST BEST consultants I've ever dealt with. I'll write more about my experience with other consultants and how KS shines BRIGHTLY compared to them the next time.

Sonia Fuller & Kyle Blockley
Director

KS Consulting
M: +65 9004 8752
T: +65 6404 3817
14 Robinson Road, #13-00
Far East Finance Building
Singapore, 048545

www.ksconsulting.com.sg

Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, March 16, 2008