*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I need to see an ENT specialist if there's still no improvement......My throat is not feeling sore at all, no difficulties in drinking water, I can still say AHhhh meaning there's no nerve disturbance. The doctor could only prescribed me with typical sore throat medication with special antibiotics. Special antibiotics that cost a bomb, when's the last time I had this sort of antibiotics...ah was to get the swell off my eye, it didn't work, still had to go for that eye surgery.

What is wrong with me......I just want my voice back that's all.......Give me back my voice....

Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, September 23, 2007