*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, August 18, 2007

What should I say...upset, an understatment....heartbroken......too strong a word, I guess the word is disappointment.....disappointed at this relationship which can't withstand the test of time, withstand the downside, maybe it would have been less painful if I've stood firm on the theory that LDR doesn't work....at least I've tried.

I know this is a point of time when both are being spiteful....Disappointment filled me, as much as I've disappointed him, he's disappointed me....Kept telling myself he won't block me on MSN,it's impossible, he won't be that petty but he proved me wrong. I continued to have faith in him that he won't change his profile on his friendster, he did..'SINGLE',a deep stab on my heart...
well I guess that says it all, another of those breakup in silence....my first puppy love ended with a silent break up, my first serious relationship ended with a silent breakup as well....why is it that it can't be said out clearly...why..is it that hard to say? If you dare to initiate, why do you have to do it through little actions like that...

Did some soul searching on the bus home from Bugis just now, or rather last night. Memories just flashed across....how time flies....Missed my 23:44 bus....waited at Bugis bus stops, watching the buses go by....Managed to catch the 00:15 bus....can't remember when was the last time I'm out this late without him...maybe about 3 mths back? Walking on the street at 1am gave me cheap thrill....I've not done that for so long.....maybe it's a sign, sign that I can stand again when I thought I can't do it anymore......

I know my heart is not willing to let go,words and actions said are out of fit of anger.... what is the reason for ending this relationship...I don't know...
but I'm convincing myself that I should...

Maybe he'll be happier finding someone new there, one who can take care of him, be there for him constantly......he'll have more time with his car....more time for his games......he doesnt have to suffer anymore to cramp his subjects and enjoy his uni life to the fullest......I'm only a burden...like he said before he doesn't need my support......he doesn't...

He came, he picked, he dropped....

Thank you..you've proven to me that fairytales do come true....

Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, August 18, 2007