*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, August 03, 2007

Spent my whole morning trying to solve an error from my monthend. Great, I did my own work, passed 2 levels of reviews and somehow, I don't feel confident, did a double check and Bingo, one line on the analysis didn't make sense to me.

Work's piling up again....one after another...1 HK Audit report to review...eeekkk....2 Mauritius Audit reports to chase for, 1 Singapore Unaudited report to prepare....Got it from my corporate secretary yesterday, I've never heard her so angry before. It's not such a big mistake,just get the resolutions re-signed that's all. She even mentioned that my directors are idiot. kek Thought that's funny. Does she realise that we're her client? Nvm, she's good, I trust her, let her scold...at least I learnt something new. Just make sure it doesn't happen the next time.

It's monthend again, 2 entities out, 5 entities to go. Geneva training is up next.....

ok stop thinking of work.

It's Friday, the night of the week with the best sleep....

Can you hear me? @ | Friday, August 03, 2007