Guess this relationship has hit its limits, it's time to decide where to head from here.
What is God trying to tell me? I prayed for a guy with all the criterias and He me more than I ever wanted. On second thought, I've only asked for the external factors...what about the internal....I urged to paint the picture perfect, but physically painting might be a better alternative, you learn the details of everything on the picture, training your patience at the same time, you learn to cherish this picture even more...
Why did I refuse to listen/believe what comments from others on him and this R/S? I turned a deaf ear against all, I have only myself to blame....I refused to believe and listen because I want to find out myself, prove them wrong....I guess I've only proven myself wrong....
His grudges against me has piled up over time, he's not willing to forgive nor point out..His words are like darts on me, shooting at me at again and again....
A guy once thought he's doing me good by snobbing me, wanting me to learn the hard way and be independent. Now again, he gives me cold shoulder to let me learn my lesson.. Guess what, I doubt I'll change..I use to think it lies with the guys but I guess it's about me....If he's are not willing to accept the me, at least show mercy and not hurt me further.
It's time to let go and not be a burden, leave him to pursue his dreams, his want for Masters and working in US.I'm not the one for him...my patience is zero..I've been thinking things over, I know myself too well,I'm not ready for another 1 or 2 years of long distant relationship..I just can't do it....what was his purpose of finishing soon? He said was for me...to be back with me....what's the point of telling me he wanna do Masters etc...is that for me too? Evrything is for me yet I don't feel it...I'm confused......I have to stop deceiving myself, he won't be back at year end...Sometimes you can feel it, yet you refuse to admit, awaiting for the truth to be spoken.....self denial....
Guess we've both tried, it doesn't work out...no regrets..
I cannot imagine being with someone who bear grudges against me.I fear.....He told me Love is all about sacrifices..he deemed that he's sacrificed more than me...what makes him think that I won't in the near future.....he's passed his judgement too soon...I asked him the same thing, Do you think I love you more than you do, he said I can't compare...then why is he comparing the sacrifices?
He said I've wasted his dad's car petrol money, please tell me this was not from him..Till today, he's still upset about me not turning up at the airport...I guess if a guy truly loves you, he'll protect you at all cost and not want to see you tear...especially at parting, wouldn't he be leaving with a heavy heart....