*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A weekend full of thoughts, thoughts on the past, present and future...or rather recalling memories again...Why have I mellowed down so much over over the last few years.

Be it stress, saddness, I've gradually learnt to keep it to myself. In the past,whenever I'm stress at work, upset, I'll tear and throw tantrum at home, my whole family had to give in to me. Gradually I learnt that I have to show my parents that I can do it, prove them wrong, I know it's a tough journey at the start of career and I'll endure all I can....and never to show your unhappiness at home no matter what happens, hide below the blanket, sob to sleep and you'll be fine. Seeing your behaviour will only build up more worries for your parents.

Suddenly, I finally understood what those comments about me were all about.Those guys were right, I'll mellow down once I start work. I've been to sheltered, I've not experienced storms, I'm not matured....these were the comments from guys who I thought I was a xiao mei mei during uni days....

Are these all signs of maturity? Am I a late developer...took me so long to reach this stage.....oh well, at least I've enjoyed a longer period of carefree days....^_^

In a few weeks time, I'm gonna turn 24, 24!!!oh my gosh, second round of the pig cycle. No intention for birthday celebration tonight, I just want it to pass quietly. Think I've reached the stage that I shouldn't be celebrating birthdays anymore..I've grown up remember...

Sunday blues and Monday blues, A good night sleep and it's a brand new week again, cHEer Up...Buck up Angie~ the battle begins tomorrow again.

14 weeks to go before I see my bald wonder again....

Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, August 12, 2007