*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I've never like parting at the airport since I was young.

Clearly remember seeing my godparents off at the airport, they were embarking on this long trip to UK for years. I cried amongst the many people who were there. I was teased by the crowd for being a crybaby.
Misato,this Japanese girl who came to Singapore for exchange program at my house did homestay with us. I cried when I went to see her off at the airport. Mum cried too.
I used to ask Mum, who do people have to part? 天下无不散之宴席....why isn't there a banquet that will never end?
Remember how teary it was when I had to bid farewell to my family at the airport for Brissy.
I saw Dad cried, gradually Mum started tearing too and the last person that I expect to tear, teared, Mario.....only Jeslyn didn't understand what was happening. She thought I was going to Puala Ubin. I dread parting at the airport, that very sight of my loved ones crying, made me tear even more. Soanne and Yin came, super touched, I ate the dumpling from Yin on the plane, with my tears falling into the soup.
First summer, I left Brissy for Singapore, I teared when I bid farewell to Mrs Chun and David at the airport.
Left Singapore for Brissy, I teared again.
Summer 2005, I came back to Singapore for summer holidays, Alex sent me off to Brissy airport, I teared.
End of Summer, left for Brissy again, I teared. Looking teary in the pictures with mum at the airport. How embarrassing.
Finally, I've completed my studies, left Brissy for Singapore. I'm such a weakling, I teared when I had to part with Jazi, Alex & Huey......
I'm a crybaby....all the time I have to remind myself that I will not tear but I always do.....I've tried concealing, running to the toilet to cry instead. Especially that very moment when you check in, I never want to turn ard, I don't want them to see me break down in more tears.......
I dislike the airport, so cold, so icy, full of teary memories....
He had to leave after summer, I braced myself up, I'll not cry at the airport, I'm old enough. I still did......
This time round, I thought I'll not go to the airport, a grave mistake I made.........I dislike parting at airport, I dislike having that glass as a barrier....I dislike being alone after parting.....Nobody will understand the chill down my spine when I'm at the airport............

Can you hear me? @ | Wednesday, August 01, 2007