All the while, I bear in mind that God gives and God takes.He gives me the best things in life yet I know one day He'll take it all from me if I misbehave....
Once he has given, I tried to turn a deaf ear against Him, too ashamed to face him...When your most trusted ones fail you, He will never fail you because He's almighty. I wanted so much to draw near to you,so much so much yet I don't know how.I went against promises I made to you, over and over again. I've sinned,cycle of guilt, confession, vowing to not do it again, and again failing. I know you'll forgive yet I do not dare to ask for your forgiveness...Thank you for not forsaking me ...There's only this much that I can bear when I'm all alone.....I need you, I want you Lord....
You've given me the most perfect guy, all that I ever wanted, yet I've tarnish this relationship, knowing deep down that it will never work if I don't place You as the focal point. yes, we've not encourage each other spiritually, I've not been praying for him, praying for this relationship to work in Your name, we've not seek you together for wisedom when we encounter problems, Both of us are vulnerable in the same way and we both knew it. In this relationship, I thought I found comfort but I've now carried into it fear, guilt, and shame that I had not realized.
Renew my heart Lord, change my heart O god, teach me to be kind and understanding like You, teach me to love in this relationship,teach me to do everything without complaining or arguing,so that I can become blameless and pure, universe, Teach me to trust completely, I long for a peaceful heart like Yours..
I'm just an ugly shell when I do not have the attitude should the same as that of Christ Jesus, but that of sinful man only.
You've removed the rock that I've been placing on my heart....
Change My Heart Oh God
Change my heart oh God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You
Change my heart oh God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You
You are the potter I am the clay Mold me and make me This is what I pray
Change my heart oh God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You