*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm gonna miss my little fei fei, she's gonna be away for 4 days, off to Malacca with ah ma, da jie and the rest of the members of Kum yan methodist church...


today is the annual dumpling making/wrapping day in my family, wrapped total of more than 200+++dunplings....whooo grandma was the supervisor, this skill has to be passed on in the family


totally exhausted this weekend...



at the canteen during dumpling making

Last night, I brought littel FF to this place call Ventils or something, along sembawang road, it was introduced on the program Thrifty King, HMmmm, suddenly the business is booming,waited slightly more 45 mins...she wanted to eat their special Parmesen dory fish ....ok quite nice, for the price of 9.90 , u get to choose what side dishes you want, I had medium sterloin steak .....15.90, not recommended....nachos 7.90 , of coz I cant compare to those with melted cheese on it, with guacamole and kidney beans,...I love the nachos at 3 monkeys~~




I love you sis...Muacks


Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, June 01, 2008