*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

*.* Pancake House & Bus Ride home on 411 *.*

After returning the car, we went to Pancake House @ Charlotte Street...wHeeeeeee romantic place..it's actually a church revamped into a resturant.

'The interior'


'FamOus for Pancakes and Crepes'

'What should I eat?'

'What should I eat?'

'I can't decide what to eat!'

'Let me decide for you'


'Steak for him'

'Beef Burger for me'

'While waiting for the bus, I tried grabbing him to take a picture with me, I meant a proper picture'



'Why can't he look at the camera and smile PROPERLY'

'Finally he's looking at the camera, but LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION!I give up penGz'

'Sunset in Brisbane City'

'ACS boys are SNOBS, one of his few times on the bus, better capture it down, spoilt baby'




'I like this below picture, captured the fuzzy background'

''Conclusion:I have a FAT POINTY nose!'

Can you hear me? @ | Tuesday, May 13, 2008