*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I was just intending to call Sam's mum this morning to thank her for offering to pay for my trip to Brissy this jul and before I could do that, she rang this morning. *Touched** She said she appreciate that I'm going with them to attend Sam's graduation and told me not to worry about the cost, we' already know each other so well (wo meng thou na mo shou) & they'll pay for everything. * Touched* it's alot of money...ticklet alone is 1.6k ouch* Thank you Auntie & Uncle, appreciate your generousity. I'll definitely be punctual. (most of the time I'm the last few to check in, which means my luggages come out earlier)

I'm not supposed to make any noise and should just accept the arrangement. Sam was like 'so S1 parents can pay for you, S2 parents cannot pay for you?" guess you know who S1 and S2 are. I didnt mean it that way. Relationship with S1 and S2 are completely different one is only a friend and the other is my BOYFRIEND.

1.6k for ticket to Brissy is a price I'll never pay. It's way over budget, usually I go with Qantas and max paid was 1.1k since I do not fancy the services by SQ. I prefer Qantas service where time to serve they serve, they leave you alone, which I suits my preference. I'll never forget SQ stewardesss back then, I said I'm not eating and she said I should eat something, at least some cookies and she gave me cookies and coffee and what happened. I puked!!! I told you, I'm not eating so don't ask me to eat.

2 months before we see each other again. LOL....still remember receiving him at the airport last yr, it was so awkward......wannna hug him tight but so pai seh to do that in front of his family...we ended up walking behind his parents so that we can hold hands.i know it's silly but i feel so shy..no matter what, his parents should come first.. I'm only an outsider who he know for only 1 yr and 10 mths. heheh honeymoon period.I'm gonna miss this.....

I wonder if my parents will keep me by their side. I can imagine if I ever marry out, my parents will be so upset without me being around them. I bet the house will be so quiet without me. Jeslyn has no jie jie to talk to. Think Ill be those who will go back mummy's hse and stay once in a month type. I don't want to grow up....wannan be Daddy's little girl.....I'm sure my parents will cry the day I get married..They've always been proud of me, I'm the best in their eyes, can work, can take care of home....I LOVE MY FAMILY....Thank you God for the abundant blessings.

GOD'S GIFT

One day when God felt generous,
He looked down at me and smiled,
"Since I feel so magnanimous,
I'd like to give you something, child."

He asked me what I wanted,
I said, "Oh, really nothing more,
You've done so much already."
He said, "That's what God is for."

"You have been pretty good," He said,
I know there's not much that you seek,
I will pick a little something,
Just to make your life complete."

With great anticipation,
I looked forward to my gift,
I wondered what God had in mind,
That would give me such a lift.

"This gift," God said, "You realize,
Bears some responsibility,
So, if you accept my present,
You must be willing to agree...

"To offer unconditionally,
A section or a part,
Of more than half of you,
The larger portion of your heart."

"Okay, God," I answered,
"Since in You, I always trust,
I'll meet your obligation,
In the manner that I must."

To myself, I thought, wow, what a gift,
For so much of me, God's asked,
Now what could be so valuable,
That my share was more than half?

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU!
by Virginia A. Ellis
copyright © 1999

Can you hear me? @ | Wednesday, May 14, 2008