*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, May 12, 2008

*.* First day at work *.*

First day of work...Why do I have the feeling that I'm regretting my decisions?...eeww...I guess it's the begining, as Sam will say, I'm not adaptive to environment...SOB SOB..oh well, isnt that what I want, do nothing and still get paid...at least for now, I'm doing nothing, so different from the last job where my first day was already sorting out invoices for posting..well..at least I get to shake leg for 3 days...:>..

world is so small, I saw PN, she's used to be from KPMG too, left around the same time as me I guess or was it after me...Great, I'm gonna be working with her in the new US deployment project.

I'm asking myself, why did I quit my job, not bad salary with not bad bonus....? Was I insane or something, guess not, I want a different life...seems like I shouldn't be expecting good working hours in an Investment Bank...

KPMG -Aug 2005 till May 2006 (10 mths)
Clearwater Capital Partners- Jun 2006 till April 2008 (1 yr 10 mths)
Credit Suisse-May 2008 till ???? (XX mths)

We shall see......Please let this be a longer termed job than before

Can you hear me? @ | Monday, May 12, 2008