*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's a long weekend ahead. I'm missing him very much. He's at the Green Tea house now, I wanna eat the Ji Pai Fan too!

It already mid may, half of 2008 is gone and it feels like the begining for me. What's happening for the next half a year for me?

May/June:
-Going to get busy at work, some guys from US is flying down to hand over the US deployment and I'm one of the 3 in this project. I wonder how complicated it's gonna be and how much work do I have to take on. (hopefully not too much, my learning is you might work late during weekdays but I wont have to work weekends)
-Yin's birthday on 19th June

July:
-Fly to Brissy. Attend Sam's graduation ceremony, I'm soo looking forward to his return. He kept me waiting for 1.5 years. Finally, an end to this long distant relationship. I wonder how issit gonna be like, Finally not having to rush to get things done....no more end of summer nor winter holidays. We can be a normal dating couple and better still he's gonna be living closer to me now. he doesnt have to go through ECP, TPE, CTE, SLE anymore...yeah just CTE, SLE only.!!

August:
-Work and Work
-National day
-Hopefully he can hold cell group meeting at his new place. That will be so much more convenient for everyone.

Sep:
-Work
-my birthday (25th) this is the first year he'll be with me for my birthday!! Wonder if Ill get my dozen of pink roses from him?
-Hopefully I can squeeze out sometime and go for a short holiday. If permissible, I'll bring FF to perth 5 days 3 nights, if not year end go Korea.

Oct:
-Work and Work
-Financial reporting ( Deferred one CPA paper till october)
-Hari Raya-1st Oct
-Deepavali-28th Oct..wHOOhooooo

Nov:
Nothing in place

Dec:
-Hari raya puasa-8th Dec
-Soanne's birthday-16th Dec
-XMAS!-25th Dec

I love Festive season!! Xmas shopping here I come~~~~

Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, May 17, 2008