Been a long long day for me, yawnz, but all was good.
His mum rang me up early morning to asked me if Im interested to see this dog which is up for adoption due to the children getting tired of it.
Saw Cutie Luki today, he has set the standard of an ideal pet dog, he's the cutest, the most affectionate dog , very intelligent, awwwww, I like Luki...!
The dog up for adoption is call Happy but he isn't happy at all, so deprived of love, I got abit scared when I saw it, it was alll black, oh no...kinda hyperactive, no feelings, no connectivity, instead I was attracted to the golden retriever that was up for adoption as well, but it's too huge.So friendly, put on his hand to me..cute....So pitiful, both are usually put on leash.....


Look at Luki, he started using a bolster and hug it to sleep, he's imitating Sam

So cute

I'm always mesmerised by the sea view from his house, I'm gonna miss the sea view at his current house....his mum said new house has no sea view, only pond view... I'm gonna miss this place, driving on ECP is enjoyable, especially when the flowers are blooming by the roadside....awww...I guess usually when ya on ECP it means to airport=vacation....that explains the happy drive

Picture taken from the corridor, that's his balcony grills, on the left