*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1 month into my new job, I'm still terribly, horribly, extremely bored....Why is there never a balance at work? One job was too hectic, this job is so boring, I use more brain juice playing Sudoku than work now. Oh well, at least I get to decent rest. Jeslyn commented how my life is so routine now, waking up only at 7.50am everyday, taking the 8:20am bus and reaching Raffles place at 9am, walk to One Raffles Quay, grab my skim latte & Oatbran Rasin muffins from Spinelli...oh new discovery, there's a Wang Jiao at NTUC builing (next to ORQ), the chinese coffee is still not as good as AH MEI, lack of that thick cocoa taste.

9:20am arrive at my desk, put down my stuff, go pantry top up water, drink my orange Redoxon Vit C, and start reading emails...ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.....

All these are all I ever wanted...I got it all...

Can you hear me? @ | Tuesday, June 10, 2008