*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sigh. Is my leaving so surprising to everyone? I thought I've showed signals along the way...Spoken twice to T, once to CH, YC bought me coffee today, had a chat. I think I'll tear when I bid farewell....sob sob 2 years...time flies, I was still a xiao mei mei who didnt know Dr and Cr...this was the perfect training ground for me. I looked back today, it's all God's perfect plan for me. There comes a point when it's time for me to go, it's only right I leave, I'm still young and junior, I've never work long in a big firm before, let me address the question marks of how a big firm operates in me first....never know, few years down the road, I might return to CCP again......

I'll miss the people very much. Received message from my korea colleague, you're one of the smartest and ambitious girl I've ever met. Hmmmmm.....I've never really consider myself being ambitious,guess if I'm ambitious, I won't leave KPMG at all. Taking that leap wasn't an easy decision, same for this leap. It's a big risk, I can force myself continue to work in CCP, the pay is decent, pretty good bonus. But asking myself, is this the sort of environment you want to work in for the next few year. No. it's not. I feel sheltered, I feel comfortable at work. This is bad, which means I've lost my fighting spirit....I want that fighting spirit back, I want to challenge myself to the next level. Turning 25 this year, target to get CPA, target to get that basic pay.

Good times, bad times, CCP will always be my work alma mater....a special place in my heart.
Keep my fingers cross that CFO wont fly down before I go....can't imagine having to talk to him in person...All good things come to an end at work...Just want to sit back and enjoy the last 13 days of work, why am I worrying that my boss won't remeber this and that....sob sob....

my departure has kinda raised the red flag to the finance team.....guinea pig for them to do something about it....

Looking forward to the study break, new environment, new people....All glory to God~!

Can you hear me? @ | Wednesday, April 02, 2008