*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

*.* Hope *.*

Sometimes I wonder, why, why do I still stay guard by msn, phone....waiting for that message to pop up? It's all worth it at the end of a day when you can have a short chat to know what the other person's day is like and what's going on around the person......short yet comforting to know all is fine.....

I've not seen him on video for more than a month, wonder how he looks like now....did he lose or put on weight...screening through my phone...the last time I ever received a call from him was during 25th Jul.....been so long so long.....a sec, a min, an hr, a day, a mth, how things change, from lover to stranger....

"Hope is perseverence, believing that something is possible even when there is some evidence to the contrary"

Is hope a refusal to accept the truth?

I'm tired.....the burning sensation in my eyes...telling me to stop tearing...

Can you hear me? @ | Wednesday, August 29, 2007