Dear Lord,
Thank you for watching over grandma, she's out of hospital, recovering from home.
Bless her with a speedy recovery.
Thank you for the lovely bonding session with Jeslyn tonight.
Thank you for the lessons of good from the things which I deemed bad.
Lord I’ve learnt how love only needs a spark to get started, but an ongoing care to the fire from going out, it’s only through special care that we can keep it lasting, warm, comforting, life long relationship.
Thank you for the tears of joy and the tears of sadness.
Forgive me for being selfish and unthankful
Forgive me for misdirecting thanks when You give me great things.
Lord, continue to help me give You thinks for everything.
My heart is broken; I need to put the broken pieces into your care. Will you take care of it for me? I want to be able to love again and not be bitter and brittle.