Pink has always been my favourite color, yet it's so depressing to see pink now, Pink just reminded me so much of him, especially how he wore pink polo tee for me. The pink roses, the pink piggy, the pink pendant, the pink sheets, pink purse….everything is PINK….I’ve shared my favourite color with him….
Steph asked me what his reaction was when he received those balloons. I paused awhile, thought about what he said. ‘Sweet, Thanks, Don't know what to say'...that’s about it. My heart sank,no rights to feel disappointed..It reached him too late, too late.
To say I’m fine is all but a lie.心痛..I’m just controlling, tell myself I can’t be drama queen anymore, keep tears to only yourself. Nobody else should see you cry. Tears just welled up in my eyes on the train, rolling off my cheeks on the bus, overflowing in the bathroom …how to fight the tears? I really feel like hugging mummy and cry…we broke up….but I can’t….Learning to deal with problems without worrying others. Bear with it once, bear with it twice….I’ll be able to cope better.
Will the rainbow appear when the rain stops?
“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. Reflecting on the relatinship with smiles and laughters”