Tuesday is almost over. Spent so much time drafting this audit report only to realize I didn’t save it. Sigh…must have been day-dreaming at work. I’ll have to re-do tomorrow. Final 3 reports to go, I can’t wait to end the 2006 Audit, 2007 audit is coming soon. Despite the little audit knowledge I have, I’m proud to say I have determination. Be it silly questions, embarrassment, I tried, asked and learnt. Tedious it may be but filled me with a great sense of satisfaction.
The fountains looked beautiful tonight as the lights reflected on the water....so calm. Came home to find FF doing sit ups. I love FF! We had an argument on her weight issue last night and both got upset with each other. I meant well for her but she doesn’t understand…tonight we both headed to the gym for a good sisters bonding work out session.
Ever have that sort of feeling where you see someone everyday yet you miss that person. I’m feeling that way now…..people who has never left me yet I’ve neglected them. People who need you and your support yet I’ve insisted on focusing on one who doesn’t need mine.

"
The sun still shine provided you stop wearing an eye shade......."