*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I wonder how is my grandma doing now.

Tonight, there was a family dinner at Jumbo Seafood. I didn't turn up just because............. Parents were not too happy about my absence.

Daddy came home telling me Grandma has been admitted to hospital half way through dinner. Ambulance was called for...she's got highblood pressure and stroke.

Mum's still at the hospital.....


"Dear Lord,

I confess to you tonight that I have not been praying enough, only crying out to You when I encounter difficulties. Lord I seek forgiveness.

Lord, I've been very downhearted recently And I ask for Your help as I come to You. Things have happened to make me feel so sad and blue.

May Your Almighty healing hands touch Grandma and alleviate her of all the pain she's facing.

I pray that You will help now in my time of sadness. Uplift me and bring me comfort. I'm confused because I chose to use my reasoning when I know it's Your Words that I should be seeking for truth.

Lord, I ask you Bless me with the courage to carry on. And may I rest well throughtout this night. For I want to face tomorrow with strength and clear thoughts.... I can't face the day with only my strength....

Amen "


Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, August 26, 2007