*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Came back from Vietnam about a week ago, came down with viral fever and still coughing my lungs out...gosh can only imagine how polluted my lungs have been after a week in Saigon.
I still prefer the name Saigon compared to HCMC.

Despite the dirt, dust, mosquitoe bites, the trip was really enjoyable and an eye opening experience for me. Travelling together always make you learn new things about your partner.

1. It's a chore to get him out of bed. Sleeping is more important than sightseeing to him.....ZZZzz

Thankfully he didn't flare up at me for getting the wake-up time (Vietnam is 1 hr behind Singapore) wrong 2x in a row.
Supposed to be ready by 7.45am for our day trip to Cu Cui tunnels, there I am, jumping out of bed at 6.50am (SG time), hurrying him to get up etc. Yes yes, sat down at the hotel lobby, eating my breakfast, only to realise oopps....it was only 7am (Vietnam time).

Next, trip to Mekong Delta, I thought I heard, we've to be ready by 7am (Vietnam time), woke up at 6.30am (Singapore time) again, went to take a shower, only to be told by Sam, I got the time wrong again..Oopps...Went down to Lobby,and realised we get picked up at 8am(Vietnam time not 7am)..........so confusing.....

Visited the following places

Sam went broke just feeding me for the 6 days.....kekekeke


Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, July 08, 2007