*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, July 12, 2008

2 days to go, can't believe I've not packed my things at all, this time it's not gonna be one of those last min trip..It's winter, must make sure I bring enough winter wear. First time departing from Terminal 3, I've gotten so used to Terminal 1, I quite like T1, heaps of shops in there to entertain me. I've to be early this time, I'm not travelling alone, no more last min check in and rushing from work to get to airport, breathe breathe..relax relax, don't rush......
7 hrs flight gonna pass by real soon, this time I've company ^_^ and the return trip will be even better, first time I've a shoulder to lean on...AwwWWWwwwwww....no more lonely flights..........

Can't wait to see Sam again....I asked him the other night what has changed about us for the better since we started dating. For me, I have to admit that I've definitely more patient than before and for him, he's gotten more hardworking and more sensible.We've definitely more matured than when we first started...Looking back I didn't think I'll be patient enough to wait another semester but I did it! Like Sam always say, it's all in the mind.....we did it....................if anyone's gonna ask me if Long distant relationship is workable? My answer is a big YES......

What is Love? Feeling that comes and go? No...Love is commitment, the commitment to love each other faithfully and to stand by each other for the better or for the worse....through thick and thin, porridge and plain rice......

Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, July 12, 2008