*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, June 13, 2008

*.* CPA Results *.*

I passed both subjects attempted this semester. Praise the Lord, He made it all possible! He made the whole chain of events happened, from my job search to getting a verbal offer to signing contract to getting the air tickets, everything....

Also a big thank you to my dearest Sam, for his great help in preparing me for Business Strategy Leadership paper, I can't believe I've passed this subject!!!!!!It's my biggest nightmare..CPA is really smart, understand how accountants only look at numbers and made this Business Strategy subject compulsory (Essay writing).....I did it...I passed Financial Risk management too!

Really appreciate how he accompanied me all the nights, studying in the uni, hours of discussion for business strategy leadership, it was post mid semester and there he was, in uni with me.....*touched*.......he did readings as well...Combined effort...feels so different...

He accompanied right to the entrance of my exam hall , it was such a daddy feeling, I felt like a little girl once again...how daddy used to fetch me for music exams....Sam was there waiting for me, it was just so comforting to see him there waiting for me once my exam ended......

I miss those mornings when I get up,eat my morning toast and coffee, studying in the living room while Gillian plays scrabble....waiting for him to get out of bed, sometimes I'll surprise him by preparing lunch.....I'll always remember....memories....so precious, nobody can ever take it away from me, pricelesss...all stored away in my pea brain....

I miss that mixed veg he cooked for me, it was near exam day and I mentioned I wannna eat mix veg and he wipped up a plate of yummy mix veg for me (fresh baby corn, Bak choy, potato, mushroom)....Yummmmyyy...

this boy....I smile, I cry, I fume...coz of him...

Can you hear me? @ | Friday, June 13, 2008