*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Being OTing for the last 2 nights, yawnz.....begining to understand more about the business....there goes my honeymoon i think....Had coffee club and sakae sushi, my siblings got to share my meal allowance. Bought bro a seafood lasagne last night and sashimi tonight, got Jeslyn her favourite Cha Soba....Had salmon belly soup and sashimi for dinner tonight...yummm...but I still prefer home cooked food. Alright, shall try to be home early tomorrow night...I wanna swim...my new pinky goggles...

Had a quick chat with his mum earlier today...She told me she digged out lotsa old pictures, I can see how he looks like when he was little with his curly hair..hahaha...ok Sat, I'll go buy a big album to arrange all the photos...I'll see his new place before him! hmmMMM...what can I get for him? ...his bro is such a sweetie, hung up his clothings and used aromatheraphy for his room....the language spoken between the two of them's just hard to comprehend...'Asshole, idiot...' are the few frequently used nouns...

Counting down, hooray, it's almost end of June...19 days left.22 days to his graduation.WhooOHOooOO...

Wow wonder if he bought the KOKO Black chocolates for me...hmmMM..browsing the website, think I'll be dropping my jaws wanting to try all the chocolates...yup indeed something that will remind him of me....Passed! Indeed my boy~

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, June 26, 2008