It's the end of Monday already,4 working days left before it's weekend again, 27 days left to Brissy, 3 mths before I turn 25...
Getting my CPA results got me thinking, what am I gonna study after the last paper? CFA, Masters? CFA seems out after a look at the sample questions, doesn't appeal to me at all... Masters in Forensic Accounting, sounds fun....What do I want to do with my career. Have you wonder how awesome is God, just when you think you've lost, you've actually gained more what you've lost....
Thought I've lost out in terms of leave and public holidays (1st May Labour Day-Unpaid), 2 days of annual leave due to job switch....Guess what I found out today, I'm entitled to not just leave on examination day but also revision period (max of 10 days per year in addition to annual leave of 21 days--to pro rate) Awesome...gone were the days where I've to put aside my annual leave to study for exam, KPMG permitted leave on only the examination day only....WHOooohoooOOoo...
My throat's hurting from the Polar Tuna puff, super heaty, soo potent...head seems to be kinda heavy,hmmMMmm, thinking too much..I should sleep soon....
I miss Gold Coast, I miss the Beaches, I can't wait to fly, the travel bug is kicking in again, feeling moody...I need a break...
I said before that I'll never be possessive of my partner, but like Steph said before, when ya in a relationship, ya a different person, you said you wont be, but you don't know why you react like that.
Think I'm kinda affected by him going over to the girls house to play games, going on a trip with the girls and having to share rooms with girl.If Im not in a relationship I'll say... trust him, he has the rights to go out with who he wants to, Why am I not thinking this way... I don't like the idea...I feel trapped..breathlesss, all suppressed in me.I can't throw tantrum or show my unhappiness..Why why.....or can I just shout out I hate it!...
He never want to travel to other states with me and yet this time he's going with so many girls...I can't help it but feeling a sense of dismay..it's like tiring to travel with me but not with other girls...sometimes you just wonder how nonsensical you get when ya in a relationship....Why is it so different when ya seeing things from a 3rd party perspective.....and when ya in it...Why do we get so emotional?
Guess it's the headache and distance apart..I should sleep...just one of those nights that I can cry myself to sleep..
I hate work! it's boring~having low morale...Why did I move from a place where I know the things inside out to a place where I know nothing...
I dont wanna wake up....I had a recurring dream the other night again.....