*.* Weekend market @ Westend *.*
Weekend market @ WestendSam brought me to the market at westend today, to get the salmon he's been hungry for the whole week. Phew, a little later, and there're be no salmon for sale..Westend is this suburb that's 2 ferry stations away from uni...I don't frequent that place very much, Gypsy, Bomb,..all the weirdos live there........3 monkeys, cheap meat, other than that, no reason to visit Westend....Like this market, it's very much similiar to New farm, reason being it's not commercialised like Eagle Street and Southbank where I can even remember the stalls...something new for a change...I love visiting the markets, new inventions, fresh fruits...hmmm what else....it's like our Pasar Malam.....'Fresh fruits and vegetables'

'Haircut anyone?'
'Gypsy Coffee Bar'
'While getting my skinny latte..I saw these...Cupcakes...Litte Miss Piggie..oink oink'
'Cruising Brisbane city in a WRX..Roar!!'
'Gerberas from the market..5 stalks for AUD3..cheap eh'
Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, April 26, 2008