Today is Day 3 in Brissy.....hehe made my own lunch, guess what, Rice cracker with Hommus spread, celery and Virginia Ham...Yummmy...Been quite awhile since I made my own lunch....I've been so spoilt in Singapore, everything is taken care by maid, from washing to coooking to getting my coffee during weekends....Time to get my ass cracking in Aus. I did laundry, vacuumed the floor, cooked dinner oh ya I made wanton noodles last night, with fishballs..Edible but not fantastic....
Can't wait, Sam said he'll bring me to Mango street tonight for Taiwanese food, I've always wanted to visit GreenTea house @ Mango Street during uni days, but I've never gotten the chance to dine in...Romantic...liike those taiwanese drama where couples go dating ....

Here are some pictures taken from the walk yesterday.....
'Up the slope to work on my ass'

'Welcome to St Lucia Golf Link'

'Clubhouse'


'Ideal location for Weddings~'

'Birds Bath'

'Golf course..looking greener than before'

'It's Sunset...'
'Tiny "Hump Ahead"...amusing
'On the way home..Indooroopoilly Road...pronounce as In droo pilly'
'End of day, time to head home'