Tracy brought me and team to Fullerton Courtyard for lunch....It's Lauren's 1st Birthday today..Happy Birthday! Seen her from her baby scan till today...Each birth is just a miracle.


I'm so touched to receive all theses presents and farewell messages from my colleagues.....
Thursday, Tiffany Chain and pendant from Eunice

From Andrea, Toiletries and pair of handmade earrings

From Cathrine Yee, Mud Exfoliator
Surprise, piggy picture frame from Jimmy, Jimmy is the poor guy who always have to remove all my piggies from my CPU each time he wants to fix my com, remove and arranged them back...hehehe, perhaps this explain THE PIG QUEEN picture frame....
Agnes B keypouch from Miranda...did you notice it's pink! and the Elephant she bought for me from Thailand...
Crabtree & Evelyn Rose toiletries from Diane, I love the pouch..


Crabtree and evelyn Rosewater lotion from Dear Sherna!! She herself is a handcream fanatic....

Here's my farewell note.....
From: Angeline Low Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:41 PMTo: ClearwaterSubject: Goodbye
Dear all
As many of you probably know, today is my last day.
But before I leave, I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that it’s been an honour to be part of the Clearwater family these past 2 years.
I am very grateful to the Partners & Cameron for all the opportunities given.
To Tracy & Eunice. My mentors and my friends: I have learnt a lot from you. Thank you for the support, guidance and encouragement you have given me.
To everyone else, it was a joy working with you. Thank you for the help you’ve given me, and for all the pleasant memories.
I will always have a special place for CCP and you in my heart.
Till we meet again……All the best!
Regards
Low Angeline
Clearwater Capital Partners
4 Battery Road
#34-01, Bank of China Building
Singapore 049908
DID: 65-6827-9259
FAX: 65-6827-9268
This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential.Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply, or telephone 65-6827-9259 and delete the original message and all copies. Thank you.
