*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, April 14, 2008




4 days left, it will be time to bid farewell to Clearwater, farewell to Bank of China Building....Good Bye to the familiar environment...So much memories I'm carrying with me, memories,like what Steph told me before, memories are meant to be kept, it's the past, not current nor future.

How do I feel at the moment, still kinda disgusted because I know someone is trying to squeeze me dry before I go. Someties I act ignorant but doesn't mean I dont know what kind of emailing ya sending behind my back. Let's sit back and watch. Always leave on Good terms.....but I 'congrat' those who will be working with that someone, piece of advice, don't spoil that someone like I have. 'A' noted how Ive been asked questions like Why XX calculate this and that? Her reply was if I know, I won't be here, you are supposed to teach me, but your friend here, for no reason why, most of the time will be able to find out why, I guess do it once, do it twice, it became my responsilbilties to figure out why. I'm not the smartest, but I do think I'm quite good, 2yrs generally, I've never encountered any problems which I can't solve, except this problem, though it's fixed now, the process of fixing it pushed me to leave.

Sigh, the trigger point for my departure was that time, probably 2 months ago,when things I can't solve became my OWN problem. What is the definition of a team? Why is it that when your have queries, I can go all out to assist treating it like my problem, and when I have query, it's my OWN and nothing to do with you. I felt helpless, it was an awakening call. Thinking back of this matter, I should have no qualms about leaving. Last Fri, T mentioned how I can still take back my resignation letter. Do I?...no.....my career focus has shifted a little, Do I really wannna climb high? Nope, I tell myself, for now, I'll be contented with just 3 months bonus, 300 bucks increment. We all know fat bonus and fat increment comes at the expenses of.........

CS here I come..

Oh did I mention, I met this gal who asked me for lunch during the cpa workshop the wk before, and guess what, she's joining CS too, starting on the same day , meaning oohhh there'll be someone I know during induction. Too bad, she's posted to Changi, different units......such a small world, amazing how God plan who you meet at each point in time.......

Can you hear me? @ | Monday, April 14, 2008