*.* Missing him.... *.*
I’m the richest if you ever measure the amount of teardrops I have in me. Have you ever wonder how much tears can one drop in his/her entire life?
Today’s a Thursday, a 23rd of the month, tomorrow's a Friday, 24th of the month.......
I only know I miss him.....
What is love? A powerful tool which makes me all vulnerable.
It can cut my chest and opens up my heart for that someone who can get inside and mess me up. All these years, I've built up all these defenses, built up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt me.
That someone came, wandered into my life, I opened the door and he told me he will defend me, I gave him my heart with trust, he became part of me.
I’ve been eaten up by love, leaving me crying in the darkness; so simple a word ‘Single’ turned into a razor sharp needle, piercing through my heart.
It hurts, more than slicing away the flesh on my fingertip.
I saw him walk away in the dark, in my sleep that very night.