*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Just received an email from T which says...and my thoughts in red

Angeline,
We are looking to hire a junior accountant. (Who would be below you) 1-2 years experience.

I'm already a junior accountant with less than 2 years experience, wouldn't that be as good as hiring another competitor for me?
Ive attached a first draft job spec, can you tell me if I should add anything. I will get them to start taking over some of your more routine task and move you into doing accounting for the other entities and helping in other areas. Hmm take over my routine task, what will I do then? Doing accounting for other entities..hmmm hope it's all good....more in depth accounting I hope...
I want this person to help you and be cover so let me know what areas I should mention
.
Help me? I really need help..... :< ....

Is this what they mean by grooming me? ahhhhh..new hire=new threat....but fear not Angie...see you've got an increment because of a new hire....skeptical....skepticism....

This might be the first time I'm gonna conduct interview..................




Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, July 05, 2007