*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, June 10, 2007

*.* Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.~~ *.*

Back to work tomorrow, I can't wait. 2 more entities to do and I'll be done with May monthend. ^_^

Bought Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus In Love to read on Friday. How true the saying,..when you need something, it's just not there. I've seen the book at MPH, at Times, but never keen to buy it till that Friday. I want to read it soo badly. Took a train to Cityhall to visit the MPH at Citilink...guess what, it's under renovation. Nvm, patience, I said to myself....Headed over to Suntec city to Times Bookshop, I can't find it, finally checked with the Information Counter, Times had moved out since March...oh nearest Branch would be Marina Sq. ok..Patience, I marched down to Marina Sq. The book's on order now...Not available....Finally, the sales assistant told me the books available at Centre Point and Tampinese Mall...I'm so close to getting the book.....Rushed down to Centrepoint, it was like 8.45pm...the shops are closing soon.....Dashed straight to the counter..yes the book's available~~~Finallly!!!!!! I got it....

Yes so much for refusing to reach such books and I'm reading it at last. 2 thumbs up for that book.
I've assumed too much in this relationship, you don't message me= you don't love me...hahah I feel silly now for having such thoughts.

So touched to hear him say that he refused to answer my call and merely stormed out of the house without his phone. Yes and there I was panicking over him not picking up my calls....He said that he will screamed if he had pick it up.That's my man! heeheheh....

All's well now, 15 days till his return.....Only, yes only!.....^_^

Exams...he needs to be in his cave....but I know for sure, he will be out once exams done....

Heading to Vietnam, Ho Chin Minh City from 27th June till 2nd July....Yin suggested that I visit Ben Thanh market, it's like 5 mins away from where we're staying.
Mekong Delta and the Tunnels....that's probably taking up 3 days....any other suggestions for things to do and see in Ho Chin Minh?


Shall learn to keep cool, no rush, ya on holiday!!!...Learn to take things slow....

Day by day I seem to have forgotten how to take things slow..Mon-Fri..Im in a rush most of the time, Morning rush to get to work, Lunchtime crowd, rush to get food, rush to get home....Mad race....rush rush.....slow down your pace.....Monthend rush, Korea's done, I need to rush out my work.....From Rush rush,.,...I should look towards Hush Hush~~hehehhe...

Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, June 10, 2007